St Louis - St Charles Insulation Company.
Benefits of A Quite Home Are
It can be tiring, frustrating and unproductive to live in a noisy house or a crowded, congested part of town. From car horns in the street to the dog next door that barks at all hours, the aggravation you feel can actually have a negative impact on your health.
A quiet home is central to your well-being and that of your family. If the noise gets to the point where it is interfering with your relaxation and sleep, you may want to consider installing insulation to soundproof your home. A St. Charles insulation contractor is the first person you should call.
1. Get More Rest and Feel Less Stress
The less noise you hear at all hours of the day and night, the better you will be able to relax and get restful sleep. Up till now, you may have been trying to cope with the noise by ignoring it, wearing headphones, or putting on the TV or music in the background. But you shouldn’t have to do this.
You deserve uninterrupted sleep and rest in your own home. In fact, quality rest is essential for your body and mind to heal.
2. What Are the Negative Effects of Noise?
Research shows that noise pollution can be linked to high blood pressure, heart disease, depression, stroke, increased anxiety, and tinnitus. No matter what the source of the noise is – loud neighbors revving their car or a plane going by overhead – it can trigger your brain’s fight-or-flight response. Plus, it can aggravate existing health conditions by elevating your stress levels.
Stress can result in physical, emotional, behavioral and cognitive symptoms, which in turn can lead to negative emotions, less energy, tense muscles, reduced appetite, and inability to focus.
6 Benefits Of A Quite House
3. The Positive Effects of Silence
When you incorporate soundproofing insulation into your home, you can prevent the negative effects of noise and reap the benefits of silence. Did you know that silence can stimulate brain growth while enhancing sleep and lessening bouts of insomnia? It can also restore your mental strength so you can tap into your creative side, engage in self-reflection, and be able to concentrate more.
4. Better Home Environment
A quiet home is a peaceful home. Soundproofing insulation brings you more peace, comfort, and happiness. But soundproofing insulation doesn’t just keep noises out – it can prevent heat from escaping or getting in. Bonus: you stay more comfortable through all seasons while saving money on energy bills.
5. More Privacy
Soundproofing insulation doesn’t just prevent outside neighborhood noises from getting into your home. It can help soundproof each room so you can enjoy quiet within individual space. This comes in handy if, for example, your husband likes to watch loud movies late at night, your child plays the drums or you entertain the girls with wine night every week. You can maintain your privacy and not feel as though you have to be quiet all the time. And your family members don’t have to be disturbed by the actions of others.
6. A Better Learning Environment
Too much noise isn’t good for childhood development. They may have a more difficult time reading, and they may get distracted easily. Noise can also disrupt non-auditory tasks, detracting from developing proper sensory skills.
Soundproofing Your Home
So how exactly can you soundproof your home? These special insulation materials are installed into your walls and ceilings by a qualified contractor. When sound hits the material, the insulation absorbs noise, converting it into heat before it gets through the walls.
Call Addict Insulation in ST Louis & St. Charles MO
Consult with our contractors skilled in attic insulation in O’Fallon MO if you’re looking to soundproof your home. contact us today at 636-233-7314.Energy Saving Blog
- The Greatest Risks to Your Home Caused by Poor Insulation
- Why Your Utility Bills Are So High and What You Can Do About It
- Can You Put New Insulation Over Old?
- Here Are 3 Ways Your Attic Could be Contaminated
- How Home Insulation Works in the Summer
- Tips and Tricks For Summer Insulation
- How to Fix Indoor Condensation
- Choosing the Right Spray Foam Contractor
- Why You Need Power Washing This Spring
- Don't Let Air Escape Your Home
- Tips For Saving on Your Energy Bills This Summer
- Should I Install a Radiant Barrier in My Home?
- Are You Wondering if Your Attic Has Enough Insulation?
- Do I Have to Replace Wet Insulation?
- Insulating Your Sunroom
- Should You Insulate Your Outdoor Spaces?
- All About Removing Insulation
- What to Know About Insulating a Crawl Space
- How to Spot Mold in Your Wall Insulation
- How to Prevent Moisture in Your Warehouse With Spray Foam Insulation
- What Factors Cause Heat Gain?
- The Problems That Come With Improper Insulation
- Insulation FAQs
- Why Should You Check the Insulation When Buying a Home?
- Why Seal and Insulate Your Home?
- Home Insulation: Safety and Health
- Should You Remove Old Insulation During Replacement?
- Can I Stay Inside My Home During Spray Foam Insulation Installation?
- Pros and Cons of Converting an Attic
- Pros and Cons of Converting an Attic
- When’s the Best Time to Insulate Your House?
- The Difference Between Blown Insulation and Spray Foam Insulation
- Is Your Garage Loft Too Hot or Too Cold? Heed These Tips
- 6 Health Benefits of Having a Quiet Home
- Insulation Prep is Critical For Installation
- The Dangers of Removing Insulation on Your Own
- What’s the Most Eco-Friendly Insulation?
- 7 Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
- What is the Proper Insulation For Vaulted Ceilings?
- Signs Your Crawlspace Insulation Should be Replaced
- Why You Should Insulate Your Basement Walls
- Most Effective Ways to Soundproof Your Home Office
- How to Insulate an Old House
- 4 Tips to Make Your Attic More Energy Efficient
- Attic Insulation Problems: 5 Things to Look Out For
- What Causes Condensation on Interior Walls?
- How Deep Should Your Insulation Be?
- What to Consider When Choosing an Insulation Company
- Can You Add New Insulation Layers Over Old Ones?
- When Should You Remove Insulation?
- 7 Tips For an Energy Efficient Summer
- Creating a Healthy, Comfortable and Productive Workspace When Working From Home
- Why is Roof Ventilation Just as Important as Insulation?
- Why Spring is a Good Time to Insulate Your Attic
- 5 Signs of Damaged or Insufficient Insulation
- Is the Insulation in Your Walls Making You Sick?
- Under-Insulated Areas You May Be Overlooking
- The History Of Insulation.
- Pros and Cons of Attic Insulation
- Do You Need Insulation When Finishing a Basement?
- What is Drill and Fill Insulation?
- Which Insulation is Best for Garage Walls?
- How Air is Escaping Your Home and How to Prevent It
- 10 Things You Must Absolutely Insulate Before Winter
- 5 Reasons To Not DIY Insulation
- 5 Signs of an Under-Insulated Home
- 5 Benefits of Blown Insulation
- Cellulose vs. Fiberglass Insulation
- When is Insulation Removal Necessary?
- Tips to Keep Your Home Cool This Summer
- What is the Best Insulation for a Flat Roof?
- 5 Benefits of Power Washing
- Q & A About Insulation
- Energy Saving Blog